science has figured out how to open a portal to hell
- alcohol or lighter fluid
- Mix 4 parts powdered sugar with 1 part baking soda.
- Make a mound with the sand. Push a depression into the middle of the sand.
- Pour the alcohol or other fuel into the sand to wet it.
- Pour the sugar and baking soda mixture into the depression.
- Ignite the mound, using a lighter or match.
Oh tumblr, what would we do without you.
REBLOGGING AGAIN FOR THE EXPLANATION
Um, I thought these were real people.
Why does no one speak of this work of art?
Why don’t we talk about Tin Tin enough
Seriously does anyone understand that this quality of realism in an animated is almost unheard of? I know a lot of people will go off on Pixar or Dreamworks right now… But besides the few main characters whose designs stayed mainly true to the comic, the background characters look real in this lighting.
CN takes over Taiwan’s subways. Source: http://www.thsrc.com.tw/event/2013_CartoonTrain/index.htm
did you mean heaven
IM GOING TO TAIWAN GAIZ BRB !!!!
Why is this a thing in Taiwan, but not here in the US
because the US still needs cool trains
come on obama